Pacific Asian Empowerment Program Free tax Relief and Referral Program
The Tax Relief Program adopt by PAEP is one of the important services they provide. This program with the partnership of King County will benefit both seniors and veteran citizens.
See the eligibility requirements below and download the printable form format.
Tax Relief Eligibility Requirements
- Person must be 55 years old and older
- Must occupy and own their own home
- Must have combined income of $40,000 or less
- Must be 100% service connected disabled veteran
- Minority Ethnicity whose primary language is not English (Considered but not required)
Contact our personnel below for more details
Emma, Ritae and Rolly at (206) 324-0296. Or email us at :
Download the Tax Relief Page 2, fill up the form and send it to:
Pacific Asian Empowerment Program
270 South Hanford St. Suite 204, Seattle, Washington 98134